Features > Reports > Set up Reports
Reports are an essential part of resource planning. In Ganttic, we've made it easy and flexible for you to use. Simply select your desired data labels to the grouping and detail levels for a custom-made report. You can then save it, export it to CSV or PDF or print it out directly from the planner.
To create a report:
- Click on the red 'NEW' button on
- Click on 'Add Report' in the dropdown
- In the new tab that pops up, rename your report
- Drag and drop data labels into the grouping level and details level
- Click on 'Apply' on the right
- Adjust the date period using the date picker below
- To save the changes, click 'Save report'
- Print, save as PDF or CSV
This is how it looks when you click 'Apply' and the data generates.
You can print from the report directly. Your report will look as below:
If you choose to export into CSV, this is how your data would look like in a spreadsheet: