Features > Timeline > Time Settings
To set time settings:
- On the top right corner of your planner, click on the cogwheel icon to General Settings.
- In the 'Time Settings' column, you are able to choose your date format, visible hours in the planner's chart, and default time interval for your tasks.
- If your planner is solely for work, you could update the visible hours in chart to be from 9am to 5pm, or whatever working hours that you have.
- The default time interval settings determine if when creating a task, your task will snap to an all day period or snap to the nearest 15 minute interval.
- Upon making changes, the 'Apply' button will become red. Click on it to apply your changes.