Conditional Project Coloring
IntroductionSimilarly to conditional task coloring options it's also possible to define a color for each projects' custom value that you've added. Using different color schemes on data fields can be handy for getting overviews by custom criteria (f.e project statuses, phases, locations etc).
Must-know about this featureTo start using color schemes feature with predefined values, you must first create 'List' type project data fields and enter your values.
Create conditional color schemes for projects
- Create a 'List' type project data field Add different values you wish to add colors to. For example different project statuses.
- Open 'Taskbar coloring' section
- Projects' tasks are now shown in previously defined colors
- You can find it on the view panel.
Select the label from Project Data section and define a color for each list value
- Click 'Apply' upon completion. You can change the colors later.
- Make sure you aren't selecting the same colors that are selected for the data fields of tasks to avoid any confusions.
- You can edit the colors or the coloring set up that is being displayed from the same menu.