IntroductionDearchiving a project is a great way to dig around in the history of resource planning. Whether you need to see a custom data field label or the task dependencies of an archived project, dearchiving is the way to do it.
Must-know about this feature
- Please note that dearchiving a project will also dearchive the tasks connected to it. There
- currently isn't a way to view an archived project without dearchiving it but you can archive a project as many times as you like.
View archived projects
- Click on 'PROJECTS' icon on the sidebar This will open the project list view.
- Click on "Archived" You'll see all the projects that have been archived.
Dearchive a project
- Select the projects you wish to dearchive by ticking the check-boxes You can also select single projects only.
- Click on "Dearchive" and confirm the action
- The projects and the tasks that are connected to them are now active and visible in the Gantt chart area.