IntroductionDearchiving a project is a great way to dig around in the history of resource planning. Whether you need to see a custom data field label or the task dependencies of an archived project, dearchiving is the way to do it.
Must-know about this feature
- Please note that dearchiving a project will also dearchive the tasks connected to it. There
- currently isn't a way to view an archived project without dearchiving it but you can archive a project as many times as you like.
View archived projects
- Click on 'PROJECTS' icon on the sidebar This will open the Project List.
- Click on 'Archived' Now, you'll see all the projects that have been archived.
Dearchive a Project
- Select the projects you wish to dearchive by ticking the checkboxes You can also select only one project if you wish.
- Click on 'Dearchive' and confirm the action
- The projects and the tasks that are connected to them are now active and visible in the Gantt chart area.