IntroductionDe-archiving a Project is a great way to dig around in the history of Resource Planning. Whether you need to see a Data Field label or the Task Dependencies of an archived Project, de-archiving is the way to do it.
Must-know about this feature
- Please note that de-archiving a Project will also de-archive the Tasks connected to it. There
- currently isn't a way to view an archived Project without de-archiving it but you can archive a Project as many times as you like.
View Archived Projects
- Click on "PROJECTS" icon on the Sidebar This will open the Project List View.
- Click on "Archived" on top right You'll see all the Projects that have been archived.
De-archive a Project
- Select the Projects you wish to de-archive by checking the boxes You can also select single Projects only.
- Click on "Dearchive" and confirm the action
- The Projects and the Tasks that are connected to them are now active and visible in the Gantt chart area.