Projects > Filtering Projects
Ganttic allows you to filter your tasks, projects, and resources by title or any other custom field related data, enabling a quick and direct way to retrieve a filter’s information easily. Filters are available in charts and reports.
To filter your projects:
- Open the filter search box and start typing your project's name or associated data
- The filter results will show up below
- Select the project you're looking for and click 'Apply'
P.S. Multiple filters are allowed!
- Your project will show up in your planner and all tasks that doesn't have anything to do with that project will be greyed out. You can see how many filters are applied
To remove filters:
- Open filtering section
- In the dropdown dialog, click on the 'x' beside your filter and click 'Apply'
- In case of multiple filters click 'Clear all'
- Click on 'Apply'