IntroductionProject Milestones are used in Project Management to mark the important dates on your Projects' timelines. You can set Milestones for your Projects by adding a new "Date" type Data Field with a date value. Milestone feature is currently available with Projects only. There's no limit regarding how much Milestones you can add.
Setting a Milestone for a Project
- Open the Project List View That will list all Projects that you currently have in the system.
- Click on "Data Fields" on top right
- Click on "ADD NEW"
- Name the Milestone
- Select a color That's the colour the milestone will be displayed in the Gantt chart area.
- Click on "Save" upon completion You'll see added "Date" type milestone field in the Projects Data Fields list.
- Click on the back-arrow You'll be back in the List View
Make sure to toggle the "Show as milestone" switch to "ON" position.
Adding a Value to a Specific Milestone
- Click on a title of a Project
- Click on the Data Field and select a date