IntroductionProject milestones are used in project management to mark the important dates on your projects' timelines. You can set milestones for your projects by adding a new Date type Data Field with a date value. Milestone feature is currently available with projects only. There's no limit regarding how much milestones you can add.
Setting a milestone for a project
- Open the Project List View That will list all projects that you currently have in the system.
- Click on 'Data Fields' on the top right
- Click on '+ ADD NEW'
- Name the milestone
- Select a color That's the colour the milestone will be displayed in the Gantt chart area.
- Click on 'Save' upon completion You'll see added Date type milestone field in the Project Data Fields list.
- Click on the back-arrow You'll be back in the List View
Make sure to toggle the 'Show as milestone' switch to "ON" position.
Adding a value to a specific Milestone
- Click on a title of a Project
- Click on the Data Field and select a date
You can repeat the steps to add 'End date' or other milestones. If you group your resources by Projects you'll see all projects. To compare different projects' milestones simply collapse the resource column to make all projects' milestones visible.