Notes For Projects
Your team is able to add notes to each project to describe changes made or comment on issues. Please note that 'Notes' section can't be used in reports or with the mobile app. If you need these options to be available, please use a 'Text' type custom data field instead.
Must-know about this feature
Notes cannot be altered. Your team will be notified with a notification bubble above the project title after you have added a note.Please note that 'Notes' section can't be used in reports or with the mobile app. If you need these options to be available, please use a 'Text' type project data field instead.
Add notes to a project
- Click on a project's title This will open the project dialog.
- Click on 'Notes' icon This will open the 'Notes' section of the project dialog.
- Type in a note You can't delete or edit the note later.
- Click on 'Add note' The note will appear along with the date and time and the user that added the note.
- Click on the back-arrow You will be back in the project dialog.
Notes are a good way to communicate with your team. You saw that Sara marked the project status as done? Congratulate her! Are you still waiting for that report from Jim? Use notes to remind him that he can set up automatic reports!