Projects > Projects'List and Single ViewProjects' list view gives you an overview of all active projects that you can open, delete or archive in bulk. Single project views are great if you want to focus only on one project at a time but keep an eye on how it relates to other projects' tasks.
To open a single Project View:
- Click on PROJECTS icon from the sidebar on the left to open projects' list view
- Click on any Project that you would like to open up a View/Tab for
- Or select multiple Projects to open
- The single Project View is opened on a separate tab
- All tasks that are not related to your project are greyed out. The task colors are colored by project colors
- Toggle 'USED' to only see resources that have tasks associated with that project in given time frame