Sort and Search Projects
IntroductionWhen planning resources for a Project portfolio sorting and searching options for Projects are a must. This is why you can sort your Project portfolio in the Project list alphabetically, by start or end date or by any of the Data Fields you have added.
Must-know about this featureIf you sort Projects in the Project list, the order of them won't change in the Resource View. You will learn how to sort Projects in the Resource View at the end of this article.
- Open the Project List You can find the PROJECTS icon on the sidebar.
- Click on Data Labels' titles to sort the Projects You can sort project alphabetically, by start or end date or by any of the Data Fields you have added.
Search for a project in the project list
- Start typing the project title All the projects that have the search term in their title will appear.
Sort Projects in the Resource View
- Group your Resources by Projects You can do that using the Grouping options.
- Choose the Sorting option that you prefer. You can sort by Project title (A-Z), Utilization, Custom order or by any other 'Date' type Project Data Fields like milestones.