Projects > Task Coloring by Projects
To have your tasks colored by projects:
- Click on any task to open up the task dialog
- Click on the pen icon beside the project dropdown
- The Project dialog will open
- Click on the square color dropdown as shown in the screenshot below
- Select the color of your choice
- Click on 'Save' upon completion
- In the task dialog, click on 'Save' again
- Back in the planner, navigate to the top of the planner and click on 'Color Taskbars by Task colors'
- Click on 'Task colors' to activate the dropdown
- Select 'Project colors'
- Click on 'Close'
- Your tasks are now be colored by your project colors instead of task colors