IntroductionReporting can be one of the least likable parts of resource planning. That's why you can make your resource planning software to do the reporting for you. And the reports you send out aren't bound by Ganttic. Meaning the reports can be automatically sent to anyone that needs to see them via email even if they aren't a user in Ganttic. The board. The stakeholders. Your clients. Let them know what's going on.
Must-know about this featureReports can be sent to those that aren't users in Ganttic. The reports can be sent as a CVS, PDF or XLS file.
Set up automatic reports
- Generate a custom report You can also use a report you have already created.
- Click on 'Send automatically/Envelope' icon You'll find it on the report's view panel.
- Insert an email address you'd like to send the report to Click on the '+' icon to add it to the distribution list. Add as many emails you need. Recipients will receive a confirmation email. The invitation has to be confirmed before moving to next steps. You can add yourself as a recipient as well!
- Set the frequency
- Set time and time zone The timezone doesn't have to be the same as yours but you can only choose one for each report.
- Choose export format You can choose between HTML, CSV, and PDF.
- Activate the recurring report You can to that by toggling the 'Active' switch.
- Click 'Save' to confirm We will send a confirmation e-mail to the recipients.