Filtering and Reports
IntroductionFiltering is a good way to extract certain bits of your data for a better overview. You might be used to applying filters while scheduling resources but you can add the same filters to your reports, too. That way you can report the data in the way that you are used to seeing it while planning.
Must-know about this featureYou can save a filter to the report template as well as use it only when you need it. Or you can save the template with the added filter as a new template.
Use filtering in a report
- Once you have a report open, click on the filtering icon You'll find it on the report view panel.
- Start typing what you want to filter
- Click on 'Apply' The filters will be applied once you click on 'Show report'.
- If you want to save the filter to the template, open Report Settings and click on 'Save' This step is not mandatory and you can use filters on the go.
- Select 'Project title' header to search the criteria across all projects or...
Select one or multiple projects of your interest from the list.