Filtering and Reports
IntroductionFiltering is a good way to extract certain bits of your data for a better overview. You might be used to applying Filters while scheduling Resources but you can add the same Filters to your Reports, too. That way you can report the data in the way that you are used to seeing it while planning.
Must-know about this featureYou can save a Filter to the Report template as well as use it only when you need it. You find the filter criteria by using the search box or use the category tags that will list all data associated with the items. On top of the regular filtering options, Resource Reports can be filtered using various Resource availability parameters (Utilization %, Busy Time, Available Time).
Use Filtering in a Report
- Once you have a Report open, click on the Filter icon You'll find it on the Report's View Panel.
- Start typing what you want to filter
- Click on "Save" The filters will be applied once you click on "Refresh report".
- If you want to save the filter to the template, open Report Settings and click "Save" This step is not mandatory and you can use Filters on the go.
- Select "Project title" header to search the criteria across all Projects or multiple Projects of your interest.
You can choose in which order the Resource availability Filters are applied (before or after the other Filters).