Reports > Templates
When you are creating a report, you are actually creating a report template rather than a set report itself.
What is a Report Template?
A report template is when you select your report fields, add filters
and set your default period. You are able to reuse this report every
time you need to generate a report that has the combination of report
fields already put together.
- Simply open Reports list view from the sidebar to see/open already added Reports:
- Once a Report is opened you can easily save a copy of it
- Simply hit the 'Disk/Save' icon on the upper right and click on 'Save as'
- A copy of the report is created. Give the report a new title and edit other parameters.
- Click on the 'Disk/Save' icon on the right > 'Save' to save changes
> Export & Print