Resources > Filtering
Ganttic allows you to filter your tasks, projects, and resources by title or any other custom data fields, enabling a quick and direct way to retrieve a filter’s information easily. Filters are available in charts and reports.
To filter your resources:
- Click on the filter search box on the top of your planner and type the name of resource
- Filter results will show up below. Select the resource you're looking for
- Click on 'Apply'
Your resource will show up in your planner and everything that doesn't have anything to do with it will be hidden.
To remove filters:
- Click on 'Filter' in view panel
- In the dropdown dialog, click on the 'X' beside your filter and click 'Apply'
- In case of multiple filters click on 'Clear all'
- Hit 'Apply' upon completion