Resource List View
IntroductionResource List View gives you an overview of all active or archived Resources that you can open, delete or archive in bulk. Even Data Fields can be added and managed here. Data Fields are also shown on top of the list for quick filtering options. The column width is now adjustable for better visibility. Resource notes can be read directly in the List view without having to open the Resource dialog in the Chart view.
Open Resource List View
- Click on "RESOURCES" icon You can find it on the left Sidebar.
The Red icon indicates the total number of unread Resource Notes. If there aren't any then the icon will not be displayed. Click on the icons on the right of Resource titles to access the Notes section.
- Select one or many Resources The action icons are on top of Data Fields.
- Type in the criteria or select a value from the list (available only with List Data Fields) Data Fields are located on top of the list.
- Click on the Data Field headers to sort Resources The headers are on top of the list.
Archive or Delete Resources
Filter Resources by Data Fields
In case of "List" type Data Fields, multiple selections are allowed.
Sort Resources by Data Fields
- Hover your cursor over the areas marked with a red line Click and drag to stretch out the columns.
Change the Order of Data Fields/Column HeadersClick on the column header and drag it either to right or left.
View Resource Notes
- Click on the blue or red icons to view Resource Notes The Notes dialogue will open on top of the list. Blue icon indicates how many Notes are added in total for the selected Resource. Red one indicates the number of unread Resource Notes. Total number of Notes (blue icon) will be displayed all the time.