Resource Specific Bank Holidays
From Settings > Working time you can import country-specific Bank Holidays for all Resources in the account. However, if your Resources are working from different countries, it is possible to overwrite the general Bank Holidays by importing Resource specific Bank Holidays to their timelines.
Must-know about this featureIf general account Bank Holidays are already imported then you have to delete them from the selected Resource's timelines before importing Resource-specific Bank Holidays. This can be done with a click.
Import Resource Specific Bank Holidays
- Select the Resource Click on the Resource title to open the Resource Dialog.
- In the Resource Dialog, that appears, click on "Worktime settings" You'll find it on the right of the Resource title.
- Select the country which Bank Holidays you want to import Open the list and select a country.
- Click on "Add holidays" Confirm the action.
- The import might take a few seconds A confirmation message will be displayed if complete.
If general account Bank Holidays are already imported then you have to delete them from the selected Resource's timeline before being able to import Resource-specific Bank Holidays.