Resource Specific Working Time
Time settings are not limited to Tasks or general working hours. You can add specific working times to each Resource. Working time is used for calculating Utilization percentage, salary (if you use numerical Data Fields) in Reports etc.
Must-know about this featureResource-specific business days and hours overwrite the general settings.
Adjust Resource Working Time
- Select the Resource you want to add Resource-specific Working Time to Click on the Resource title to open the Resource Dialog.
- In the Resource Dialog, that appears, click on "Work-time settings" You'll find it below the Resource title.
- Check "Overwrite account worktime settings" box That means general work-time setting will be overwritten.
- Select Business Days for the Resource You can do that by toggling the switches.
- Set Business Hours for selected days You can add a lunch break as well.
- Click "Save" upon completion The Resource now has its own work-time.
Use the "Business hours fields" to set working hours for shift-based planning.
Click here for the article on how to import Bank Holidays to Resource's timeline.