Resource Specific Working Time
Time settings are not limited to tasks or general working hours. You can add specific working time to each resource. Working in time is used for calculating utilization percentage, salary (if you use numerical custom data fields) in reports etc.
Must-know about this featureResource-specific business days and hours overwrite the general settings.
Adjust resources' working time
- Select the resource you want to add resource-specific working time to Click on the resource title to open the resource dialog.
- In the resource dialog, that appears, click on 'Worktime' You'll find it below the resource title.
- Check 'Use resource time settings' That means general setting will be overwritten.
- Select business days for the resource You can do that by clicking on the switches.
- Set business hours for selected days You can add a lunch break as well.
- Click 'Save' upon completion The resource now has its own work time.
You can also use the break feature to set working hours for shift-based planning.