Resources > Resource Specific Working Time
Time settings are not limited to tasks. You are able to provide resources with specific hours or days that they work. In addition, you can also define working hours for enabled business days.
To adjust time settings for resources
- Click on the resource that you want to set work time for
- In the task dialog, that appears, click on 'Worktime'
- The screenshot below will appear
- Check 'Use resource time settings'
- Toggle the resource's days – green means it's a working day and grey means that it's not a working day
- Then, set resource's business hours for selected days. Multiple business hours slots can be applied. F.e you can leave out an hour for lunch breaks (from 12.00 to 13.00pm) or set different workin hours for shift-based planning.
- Click 'Save' upon completion
You will be back in your planner. All changes are saved.