Sort Resources Automatically
IntroductionAutomatic resource sorting is available both in Gantt chart view and in the resource list. In Gantt chart view, you'll be able to sort resources in alphabetical or custom order as well as based on their utilization percentage. If you have resources grouped by projects, you can also sort projects by start/end date or any other 'Date' type data field. You can also create the order of the resource list manually.
Must-know about this featureYou can sort resources in different views as well as in the resource list. Custom order is the default setting for resource sorting.
- Click on the sorting icon on the view panel This will open the sorting options.
- Choose the option that you prefer
Custom order is applied by default. It's the order of adding them or the manual order that can be set in the resources list.
Sort resources order in the resource list
- Open resource list You'll find the resource list icon on the sidebar.
- Choose the sorting option that you prefer You can sort resources by queue number, name, or any of the custom data fields.
- Click on prefered option To cancel the option, click on it again.