Tasks > Conditional Taskbar Coloring
Tasks > Conditional Colouring
Using different color schemes on data fields can be handy for getting overviews by custom criteria (f.e task statuses, locations etc). Colouring can be used only with tasks and projects using 'List of values' custom data field type.
Must-know about this feature
To start using color schemes feature with predefined values, you must first create task or project custom data fields and enter custom values.
Create color schemes for tasks
- Create a 'List of values (coloring)' type task custom data field Assign the values you have added to your tasks your tasks.
- Open 'Color taskbars by' section Select the field that you created under 'Task custom field' section.
- Select a color for each status/field In the example below, the fields are marked in striped green for 'Done', blue for 'In progress', orange for 'Planned'.
- Your tasks are now colored according to predefined task statuses You can change the color scheme the same way you applied it.
Create color schemes for projects
- Create a 'List of values (coloring)' type project custom field Assign added custom data field's values to your projects.
- Open 'Color taskbars by' section Select the field you created under 'Project custom field' section.
- The color legend with custom values/statuses appears Select a color for each status/field.
- Your tasks are now colored according to predefined project statuses You can change the coloring the same way you applied it.