Tasks > Copy Task
There is no need to create a new task and enter same parameters all over again. 'Save as copy' function lets you copy a selected task while giving you the freedom to change some task details.
To copy a task:
- Click on/schedule a task and the pop-up window will appear
- Change desired parameters (name, start date, end date, busy time % etc)
- Click 'Save as copy' on the right
- The copied task will be placed under the initial one
- You can now drag and drop/assign the copied task to another resource and change necessary parameters. Please note the two tasks are not linked. Changing details of copied task will not affect the initial one