IntroductionGanttic allows you to filter your tasks, projects, and resources by title or any other custom data fields, enabling a quick and direct way to retrieve a filter’s information easily. Filters are available in charts and reports. Filtering tasks is a good way to find out who's doing what or to make changes without having to find it in the Gantt chart area.
Must-know about this featureFilters can be saved to the view or used on the go as a search feature to quickly find a task. You can filter tasks using task titles or custom data fields.
Click on the filter search box You can find it on the view panel.
- Start typing your task's title or other associated criteria The related search results will show up below.
- Check the task(s) that you're looking Click on 'Apply' once you are done.
- Filtered tasks will show up in the Gantt chart area in color Other tasks will be transparent in the background.
Multiple filters are allowed!
- Click on the filter search box You can find it on the view panel.
- In the dialog, click on the 'X' beside the filter criteria you want to remove You can click on multiple filters.