Restore Deleted Tasks
No need to panic if you or other users deleted tasks either by mistake or if the action needs to be reverted due to changes in the plan. You can fully recover deleted tasks.
Must-know about this featureYou can restore all tasks deleted in the last 30 days. Tasks deleted more than a month ago cannot be recovered.
Restore a deleted task
- Click on the title of a resource whose task was deleted This will open the pop-up window.
- Click on "Resource history" icon This will open the history log section.
- Hover the mouse over line that marks the deletion (scroll to the bottom if needed) You will see the three-dot icon appear
- Click on the three-dot icon Click on RESTORE TASK
- Click 'OK' to confirm The task is now back in the chart.