Tasks > Taskbar Information
To set default taskbar information items:
- Go to 'Settings' on the top right
- Select 'TASKBAR' from the menu on the left
- Toggle the switches to turn taskbar itmes on or off
- Hit 'Save' upon completion
To change taskbar information for individual tasks:
- Click on any task
- In the task dialog, click on 'Task settings' icon
- In 'task settings', check the information that you would like to show on the taskbar
- Click 'Save'
- When the notification pops up, click 'OK'
- You will be redirected back into the taskbar
- Click on 'Save'
- When you are back in your planner, refresh/reload your planner
- Your tasks will now have the information that you enabled in 'Task settings'