IntroductionAs you know (at least we hope you do), you can create an endless number of different views with the custom grouping, filtering, and coloring options. The views can give a better overview of everything that's going on. However, sometimes it's better if only selected users can create and edit the views in your account.
Must-know about this featureUsers with view-only permissions can't save the filters, groupings etc to a view. They can only see the public views in your account.
- Create and edit The user is able to create and edit parameters of Custom Views, Reports, and Project Views.
- View only All parameters for Custom Views, Reports and Project Views are disabled.
Set customization permissions
- Go to the list of users You can access it through the sidebar on the right.
- Click on the user whose permissions you want to edit Doing so will open the permissions menu.
- Go to 'GENERAL RIGHTS' You'll find it under the 'USER DATA'.
- Select the fitting option under 'Customization rights' Click on 'Save' once you are done.