Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Our software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our software.
- This website contains material and software which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance , software and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- An integral part of these terms is the Data Processing Agreement that governs the processing of data transmitted by you during use of the service.
- Your trademark(s) may be reproduced on this website for marketing purposes. We acknowledge that these trademarks are not the property of, or licensed to us and can be removed after owners written request.
- Any links from the website to third party Web sites are provided for your convenience. Personal information you provide on the linked pages is provided directly to that third party and is not subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Estonia. Our company reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
- The service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Any paid subscription will be renewed and charged automatically at the end of every subscription period without prior notice until the account has been closed, account downgraded to the free subscription or payment cancelled.